Our Clients Are Thoughtful And Genuinely Nice People
Most of our clients have a household income of more than $100,000 and/or more than $250,000 in investable assets. They come from a variety of different industries and organizations, but often have similar financial concerns.
Here are some common questions we’ve helped answer for certain groups of clients:
Administrators and Teachers
- Do I need a 403(b) if I’m covered by the state pension?
- What pension option makes the most sense when I retire?
- Is it possible that my retirement benefit is higher than my working income?
- Will income from part-time consulting work be enough if I retire from my full-time position?
- With fewer companies offering traditional pensions, how do I use my IRAs or 401(k) to generate the income I need in retirement?
- Are the fees on my investments competitive and reasonable?
- Am I leveraging the best financial strategies available to me?
- Am I overlooking gaps in my own financial situation while I provide lending, accounting, and insurance solutions to others?
- How do my investments and insurance impact my estate plan?
- As an owner or equity partner of my firm, what planning should I be doing personally and for the business?
- Is it more advantageous to practice at a large firm or run my own?
- How will the rising cost of healthcare affect my retirement?
- Is long-term care insurance or a hybrid life and long-term care policy a good idea?
- Should I transfer my 401(k) balance at my prior company to my new 401(k) or rollover the money to an IRA?
- Should I invest in the menu of funds from the 401(k) provider or use the self-directed window in my 401(k)?
- Where should I invest on a tax-favored basis after my 401(k) is maxed out?
- What if I want to retire before age 65?
- Are there advantages to combining several retirement accounts from past employers into one account?
- How should I handle fluctuations in my income?
- How much of my bonus should I be saving for long-term goals?
- Do I have enough in personal reserves if I’m temporarily out of work or have a bad quarter?
Small Business Owners
- What retirement plan allows me to save the most while not discriminating against employees?
- Can a financial advisor help with my personal finances so I can focus on running my business?
- How will my family be affected if I can’t operate my business anymore?
- What investments are appropriate for a trust?
- Are there tax considerations I need to be aware of?
- How often do the trust’s investments need to be reviewed?
- Do we have an investment policy statement that will help accomplish the mission and goals of the organization?
- What investments are appropriate for an endowment?
- What should be considered when taking withdrawals from the organization’s investments?
Let’s Take the First Step Together
It starts with your complimentary in-person or phone consultation with an experienced financial advisor.